Sunday, November 14, 2010

Flat Daddy Goes to Walmart

Flat Daddy should NEVER go to Walmart, people stare way too much and ask too many dumb questions.

  • Who is that?
  • Why do you carry him around?
  • Is that really your Dad? Yeah dummy they think this cardboard cutout is their Dad!
  • ...odd stare...AWKWARD
The kids though LOVE taking him to Walmart, myself I hate going to Walmart and the thought of having to talk to PEOPLE while I am in Walmart is enough to send me overboard. Oh wait - the idea that I now have to take children with me to Walmart is enough to make me crazy, then add in everything I babbled about above....CALGON. Flat Daddy just doesn't make the cut and when I need to go to Walmart I wish Flat Daddy could just stay home with the kids.

Flat Daddy, Wyatt and Caitlin on the Walmart Benches!


Have a great week!

Mrs. Flat Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Flat Daddy's just not that good of a baby sitter, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I almost peed my pants while reading this! Way too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete